Friday, June 5, 2009

Aqua Men

It's been raining here in New York City for the past couple of days now and today it has been raining non-stop all day. Rainy days, no matter what season, always make me want to stay home and curl up under the covers and just watch TV. They also make me incredibly horny; I'm always up for a good blow-job or a fucking when it's raining, but I'm home alone tonight (Ian is out in the rain for Con Ed, the big electric company here and Billy is nursing a minor case of the flu). So, here I am, feeling quite randy with no one to get sweaty with. Instead, I'm going to pop in one of my Colt DVDs ("Waterbucks") because I think Steve Kelso is one fucking hot and sexy dude!

But that got me to thinking -- if the rain makes me so horny, what about other times guys are wet and naked? Like in the shower? (not unless I'm with someone)



And then there are those times in the locker room showers, playing a friendly game of "grab-ass", or washing my car, or getting out of a pool.

And then of course, you can't forget the times you're at the beach or lake or even skinny-dipping with your buddies.


















Yes, these are other times when thinking about naked, wet guys gets me horny.
Oh well, the DVD is calling. Time to get naked and enjoy those Colt men, relieve the aching in my balls and give myself a little loving caress.

No comments: