Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Showers

It's raining here and that always gets me thinking of showers and the hot men I'd love to find in mine; not that I don't already have a couple of hot men in my shower every night -- my lovers Ian and Billy, but sometimes the fantasy of a new man, a different man, in the shower with me makes me so hard I just have to take care of it.

I have this great walk-in shower, it's actually big enough for me, Ian and Billy at the same time, and every so often the three of us are in there, showering and things get really steamy and we end up fucking and sucking right there, under the hot spray of pulsating water. Nothing is better than shower sex with the men you love, except pool sex and kitchen sex and living room sex and bedroom sex.

So, while it's raining outside a cold and depressing rain, I will wait for Billy to get back from work and for Ian to get back from his workout at the gym (I hope he doesn't shower before coming home) and when they get back, we are going to have hot, steamy shower sex.

I'll tell you about it next time. But until then, enjoy these hot, wet studs. Maybe they will inspire you to fuck some willing stud in the shower. . .

No comments: