Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sucking Therapy

I’ve been ignoring Ian terribly lately.  I’ve been so focused on T.J. that I really haven’t paid attention to Ian.  I took steps to remedy that today.
After dropping T.J. off at school and doing some errands, I bought a couple of foot-long sandwiches from Subway’s and dropped by the hospital where Ian works part-time as a Physical and Massage Therapist.  He had just finished up with middle-aged man who had lost one of his legs in an auto accident and was relearning to walk when he saw me.
“What are you doing here?” he asked.
“I brought you lunch,” I said holding up the Subway’s bag.  “Is there somewhere we can eat this?”
“Sure, the break room.”
“How about somewhere more private?  Maybe the roof?”
He gave me a look that said he thought I was crazy.  “The roof?”
“Yeah.  Let’s be a little daring.”
So we took the elevator to the top floor then took the stairs up to the roof.  A couple of orderlies and a nurse were up there eating and smoking, so it wasn’t as secluded as I thought it might be, but that only added to my excitement.  We found an out of the way corner behind some tall exhaust fans.  As soon as we were out of sight of others, I pushed him up against the wall and kissed him roughly on the mouth, sliding my empty hand up under his shirt.  I let the Subway’s bag fall to the roof floor and untied the draw-strings of his scrubs.  He tried to talk, but I wouldn’t let him.  I got down on my knees and pulled his scrubs and boxers down to his ankles.  I didn’t give him a moment to protest before I was giving him my special physical therapy for his needs – I took him in my mouth.  Before too long he was hard and was soon shooting his load down my throat.  When he was done, I stood up and waited for him to pull up his pants before handing him his meatball sub.
“Are you working tomorrow?”  I asked.
“No, got something special in mind?”
“Yeah.  I want to use the playroom.”
He looked at me and gave me a wicked grin.









No comments: