Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My First Threesome

Tomorrow is my former lover’s 27th birthday.  Billy lived with me and Ian and my Grandma for a little more than two years before he moved back to Philadelphia in 2011.  Thinking about those two years that Billy, Ian and I were a threesome often gets me thinking about my first three-way way back in Senior year of high school.  Back then, Eddie Romano had been my lover since June of 2002 and even though I was still only 16 and he was nearly 18, it really didn’t seem to matter much.  Eddie had a kind of laid-back attitude that let him go with the flow of things.  Right from the start of our relationship he had been open with me that I was not his first male sex partner, the way that he was mine.  And despite the fact that he sometimes spent the night, he would often tell me about his sexual exploits the guys he fooled around with – like which jock he sucked in the locker room or fucked in a storage closet.  One Friday night, a few months before graduation, as a way of getting me all hot and bothered and ready for hot sex, he told me how, after basketball practice, he fucked the new night custodian, a twenty-year old college kid, in the teacher’s lounge just the night before.
That gave him a crazy idea.  He wanted me to come to the next practice and the two of us could hook up with the custodian.  I was reckless and cock-hungry back then and liked the idea of having sex with two guys at the same time.  It didn’t matter to me that I was exposing myself to all sorts of possible problems; I mean, having sex in school after everyone was gone was a major turn-on and thinking about it got me all hard, so hard that Eddie was more than willing to let me fuck him.  It didn’t dawn on me at the time that had anyone found us, there would be hell to pay.
We had to wait four days before we could put our plan into action and when Tuesday night came I was ready.  Practice lasted about two hours, and I was able to get some decent photos for the school paper and yearbook.  After practice, Eddie and I found Matt, the custodian and started talking to him about sports.  Eddie was not subtle about want he wanted, rubbing his crotch and making suggestive remarks and it wasn’t long before Matt decided he had enough of mopping the halls and needed a break.  Rather than lead us to the teacher’s lounge where he and Eddie had fucked, Matt took us to the storage room behind the gym where all the mats for wrestling competitions and gymnastics were kept.  We had a few of them piled on the floor in no time. 
And no time was exactly how long it took for Eddie to unbuckled and unzipped Matt’s pants, pull them and his boxers down his legs and start giving him head.  Matt quickly followed suit and took off his tee-shirt, tossing it into a corner.  By that time, I had kicked off my sneakers, pulled off my shirt as well and was undoing my jeans when Matt reached over, pulled me closer, started sucking on my nipples and put his hand down my pants to play with my growing cock.
Within a few minutes the three of us were naked and getting to know each other quite intimately on those old gym mats.  Free of the restraint of clothes, Eddie went back to sucking on Matt’s dick while Matt merrily went down on mine.  After a few moments, Eddie and I switched places and it wasn’t long before I wanted to do more than just suck.  My cock was hard and Matt’s ass was so available that it wasn’t long before I was fucking Matt while he was chowing down on Eddie’s impressive boner.  It didn’t take very long before I was ready to cum.  Just as I was about to lose it, I pulled out of Matt’s ass and shot my load all over him.  Eddie followed my lead, pulled out of Matt’s mouth, beat off a few times and covered Matt with his cum too. 
I must admit, that guy was a cum slut!  Not only did he clean both our cocks with his tongue, he scooped up as much of our cum as he could off his tight stomach and slurped it up! 
We lay on the mats a few moments, catching our breaths.  After a few moments I reached for my underwear and was about to start dressing when Matt stopped me.
“Don’t you want to clean up a little first?”  he asked.  “There’s a little-used shower down here.  It’s next to the furnace room, just down the hall.”
Eddie and I gathered our clothes and followed Matt about ten feet down the hall.  We slipped into the small janitor’s locker room and headed for the shower.  Although it was clean enough, it was a tight fit for the three of us.  Afterward, we headed our respective ways, Matt back to work and me an Eddie back to my place for some more fun. 
I made out with Matt a couple more times that semester before June came and I graduated; once even going to his apartment for an afternoon of fucking and sucking.  He wasn’t the greatest sex partner I’ve ever had; not a lot of imagination, but he was really good at giving head and he really loved getting fucked.  That’s what I will always remember about Matt – how he loved getting fucked.

No comments: