Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Movie, Dinner and a Playroom Session

Yesterday afternoon, T.J., Ian and I went to the movies in the city and saw Star Trek Into Darkness in IMAX and I was blown away!  It had just the right blend of seriousness and lightness.  There was a sequence in the second half of the film that had me and Ian laughing because it paralleled Spock’s death scene in Wrath of Khan, but in reverse.  

The villain of this Trek movie is a guy named John Harrison played by Benedict Cumberbatch.  Later in the film, Harrison is revealed to be Khan, a classic Trek bad guy.  I was not expecting that.  I knew the villain was someone fans of classic Trek had seen before, but I was thinking maybe Gary Seven from the classic Trek episode “Assignment Earth” simply because of how Cumberbatch looks.  I was not expecting Khan until partway through the film.  I mean, look at these two images –

Ricardo Montalbán’s Khan
 Benedict Cumberbatch's Khan
 
Anyone familiar with Ricardo Montalbán’s Khan will be disappointed with Cumberbatch; that is not to say Cumberbatch was bad, he wasn’t.  He was pretty good.  He just wasn’t Khan.

Writing this post also reminds me that my very first post on May 23, 2009 also mentioned Star Trek.  So much has happened since that first post – Billy left, my Grandma died, found a brother I didn’t know I had and I got married.

Anyway, after the movie, we went to Five Guys for burgers.  They’ve got what has to be the best burgers in the city! And free peanuts!  We took the bag the fries came in and filled it with peanuts.  As I write this post, I’m munching on some!

After dinner, T.J. left us to meet up with some friends so Ian and I went home and decided to have a little session in the playroom!  I just love it when he takes the initiative, binds me to the lally columns and whips me like the bad little slut that I am!  He beat my chest, my back, my ass and my legs.  A few times Ian hit my cock and the pain was excruciatingly wonderful!  When I was red and sore all over, Ian fucked my mouth than my ass, all the time forbidding me to cum until he said I could.  When he finally allowed me to cum, the release was the strongest I’ve had in a while.  

When we went to bed last night, I played with Ian’s soft cock as we snuggled until he was hard then I went down on him and sucked him off.  Once he came, I was content and fell asleep in his strong arms.

No comments: