Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Marcus Ruhl and Paddy O'Brian Suck and Fuck In -"The Woods"

When I was a teenager, I went camping one summer with a friend and his father.  It was somewhere in New Jersey, I can't remember where, but I do remember there was a lake or a really big pond that we skinny-dipped in.  It was the first time I had seen an adult male naked.  My friend's dad was in his late forties and had just a little bit of a beer belly, although his arms looked like they could break me in half.  There was nothing sexual about that camping trip, although as time went by, I often daydreamed about camping in the woods and having a man like him stumble onto my tent, ready for some hot action.  "The Woods" comes close to my fantasy.
Marcus Ruhl
Paddy O'Brian
 The Woods

1 comment:

bob said...

Paddy O'Brian HAS TO BE one of the most handsome guys out there. Imagine him waiting for you--drool, drool!