Friday, December 6, 2013

Jockstrapped

When I was in High School, I had this jockstrap that I would sometimes wear to school because I loved the feel of denim against my bare ass.  It was somewhat worn-out Bike strap that was just a little threadbare.  It got me a little attention in the locker room changing before and after class since most of my classmates wore the typical fruit-of-looms or BVDs, though some, mostly the black kids, wore boxers.  Later, when I went cruising in Forest Park, I often would strip down to just my jock and my sneakers and wait for a random guy to come along.  If he was hot enough, I let him have fun either sucking my cock or fucking my ass.  You see, that's what so great about jockstraps -- they give you support like no other underwear and they give great access!  Just drop trou and go at it!  I still like wearing a jock from time to time, especially when I know T.J.'s at school and Ian has the day off!  Oh what fun we have!

No comments: