Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Back From Atlantic City

Ian and I got back from Atlantic City mid-afternoon yesterday and we had a really good time.  We stayed at the Wyndham Skyline which was just up the street from Resorts and two blocks from the boardwalk.  The room was nice, actually is was a suite -- there was a little kitchen, a living room and a separate bedroom.  The only thing I really didn't like was that the Jacuzzi tub in the bedroom wasn't big enough for both me and Ian.
When we weren't playing roulette or blackjack at Resorts, or catching waves at the beach, or fucking each other silly, we were visiting Ian's cousin Marty, a really funny queen just a few years older than Ian, who insisted she on taking us to The Rainbow Room Sunday night, the only LGBT bar/club in AC, or so I'm told. Truth be told, the drinks were a little weak, but the strip show was really nice!
Saturday, Ian and I played tourist and took in  Lucy the Elephant and the Absecon Lighthouse.
After we got home yesterday, I did a walk-through of the house and was pleasantly surprised that everything was more or less the way we left it, save, of course, for the dishes piled in the sink.  When I asked T.J. what he had done while we were gone, he said he mostly played video games (like I knew he would) and went to the movies with some buddies from school.
It took me most of the morning to do a thorough cleaning of the house and do the laundry, but the house is clean, the laundry is done and dinner is cooking in the crock-pot.  It was really nice to be away for a few days, but it was nice to sleep in my own bed too. 



No comments: