Sunday, November 4, 2012

Men With Wings

My mind works in really odd ways sometimes.  At lunch today, we were talking about the disaster that we have been living through; that the images we have been seeing are mind-boggling and how the people volunteering for the relief effort are angels, when I started thinking about angels in general – in the Bible or in art – and that got me thinking about how when I was a kid I always wanted wings so that I could fly, like one of my favorite comic book characters, Hawkman.  Now, here was a character many gay boys could get into, visually at least.  He’s well-muscled (like every other comic book superhero) and flies around without a shirt, showing off his powerful chest; and in recent years that chest has been drawn with just the right of chest hair!  Then there’s the leather aspect.  O.K. so the harness is yellow; who cares?  I often got hard thinking about that character and sometimes fantasized that he flew around naked at times and fucked Hawkgirl while they were in the air (although in my deepest fantasies it was me he was fucking while flying around up there).
So it was disaster relief workers were like angels, then real angels, then Hawkman, then me getting fucked by Hawkman!  See how strange and fucked up my thought-process can be?  
 




No comments: