Thursday, August 29, 2013

My 28th Birthday

I celebrated my 28th birthday the other day (two days ago, in fact) and it was a bit of a change of pace from my usual birthday celebrations – no wild, all-day sex-a-thons, no strippers, no anything raunchy (except for the way Ian wished me a Happy Birthday when he woke me up)!  Maybe it was because Ian had to work and was out most of the day or maybe it was because I turned 28 and realized how adult I’ve become in the last year, but my birthday was fairly quiet.  

After Ian woke me early and fucked me good and deep and hard, I just lounged in bed as he took his shower.  I stroked myself hard again as I watched the reverse strip show Ian put on as he got dressed and then he climbed back on top of me, took my hard dick in his mouth and gave me the best, toe-curling blowjob he’s given me in a while!  I was still breathing hard when he kissed me good-bye, the taste of my cum on his lips.

I must have dozed off a little because the next thing I knew, Buster was bounding into the room with T.J. right behind him carrying a tray; I was getting served breakfast in bed!  Buster gave me a sloppy kiss, sniffed around the bed then tried to climb onto the bed with me!  I quickly made sure he didn’t; I don’t believe in letting dogs, especially big ones, into my bed.  T.J. and Buster left me to eat in peace and when I was done, I showered, dressed and took the tray of dirty dishes down to the kitchen and washed them.

For lunch, T.J. took me to a local diner.  We had burgers and fries and talked about the upcoming school year.  After lunch, we went to the store and I bought T.J. his school supplies.

Back at the house, Ian’s mother and sister called to wish me a Happy Birthday and after Ian got home I opened the few gifts I received – a few CDs from T.J. and a Windows 8 tablet from Ian.  Around dinner-time, a few friends dropped by to wish me a Happy Birthday, so  Ian decided to fire up the grill and we all had a good time simply eating good food, drinking cold beer and swapping tall tales well until dark.

All in all, it was one of the best birthdays I ever had!

No comments: