Saturday, November 9, 2013

Rear Ends

This morning, when I woke up in my warm, comfy bed Ian was softly snoring next to me as is usual on the weekends.  Ian and I both sleep naked, have for years, and now that the weather is getting crisper, we added another blanket on the bed, making it even warmer and cozier.  Well, this morning, the blankets and fallen away from Ian and he was totally exposed except for his right foot.  There was a shaft of sunlight coming from the window and it fell squarely on the pale mounds of Ian's ass, lighting the downy hairs of his ass with a soft halo.
Normally, when it comes to the male anatomy, there is nothing I like more than cock.  I freely and wholeheartedly admit I love sucking them and getting mine sucked.  I love the feel of a hard shaft, the soft glistening of precum as is starts to ooze out of the piss slit, the way a man's balls rise and fall.  But every now and then, I get a hankering for ass.  Two firm mounds of hard man flesh!  Creamy smooth or covered in fur, makes no difference to me when I'm in the mood for ass.  I love the feel of that warm flesh in my hands, love the sound it makes when I slap it, the taste of it when I rim it, the feel of it when I fuck it!  Ass can take so much more punishment than cock can and is my favorite part to torment when Ian and I are in the playroom!  And this morning, with the sunlight shining on Ian's ass, I simply had to have it!  So I shimmied out of bed, went to Ian's side, knelt down and stated kissing and rimming him!  His limp cock woke before he did, lengthening and growing hard as I went down on his ass and soon I had him moaning and groaning with pleasure, begging softly for me to fuck him.  Of course I obliged and within a few minutes, Ian was on his back, grinning from ear to ear as I fucked his ass.  A few minutes later, he came, shooting his load onto his furry chest and belly.  I pulled out when I got close and after a few quick strokes, added my load to Ian's.  Then I collapsed on top of him and we kissed.  The perfect way to begin a weekend!

No comments: