Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Fun Ian and I Had Last Night!

I’ve been feeling a little depressed lately and I really couldn’t understand why.  I mean, T.J.’s doing well in school, our late father’s properties are all rented out and making money, none of us have been really sick (although I did have a case of the sniffles a few days ago), Ian’s job is good, my classes are going well, so I couldn’t understand why I was feeling so tired and listless.  I didn’t even want to go to the Halloween party Ian and I were invited to, but I went anyway just to get out of the house and ended up having a good time.  So what was causing me to feel so down?

Then it hit me – after I broke my wrist, Ian and I only fucked once!  That was when he took me one Saturday morning about a week and a half after the incident.  There were a couple of times we sucked each other off, but nothing so much as a grope or hand job in over a month!  So last night after T.J. did the dinner dishes and went out with his buddies from school, Ian and I sat at the kitchen table and we talked.  It turns out Ian was starting to feel a little frustrated too but didn’t realize how long it had been.  I still have my cast on (the doctor says it can come off next week) but that doesn’t mean we can’t do things. 

We started undressing each other right there in the kitchen; unbuttoning shirts and pants.  Before we went too far and started fucking right there on the counter, I took Ian’s hand and led him downstairs!  We were naked by the time we got into the playroom and we made up for lost time in a big way!  We wrestled a bit on the floor mats and because of my cast, Ian was able to take advantage of me and ended up giving me a deep and brutal fucking.  Because he won the match, I took on the role of the slave, being submissive to Ian’s desires and he took advantage of that with a wicked little grin.  He tied me up to a work-out bench we have down there, tying my ankles to the barbell rest and went to work.  First he gagged me so that I couldn’t make much noise, then he tied up my cock and balls with old sneaker laces.  When my cock was really hard, he inserted a penis plug up my urethra and left it there, the ring around my cockhead held it in place.  Next, he took one of our vibrating butt plugs, lubed my ass, shoved that sucker in and turned it on high.  It felt so-o-o good!

He left me like that for a few moments while he went to the sink and washed his cock of any shit still on it from the fucking he gave me.  Then he rummaged for more toys from our collection and came back with our violet wand.  

First he used the wand on my chest and shoulders.  Even on the lightest setting, I bucked from the shock.  Then he moved down my right side to my hip and then did the same thing on my left side.  When he began on my thighs he increased the intensity slightly, working first the front of my thighs then the back, working his way down to my ass.  Then he plied my ass with the wand making sure to pay attention to the area around my hole where the butt plug was still vibrating away.  

Then Ian grabbed my balls and pulled a little.  When he touched the wand to my nuts, I jumped.  Ian zapped my nuts several times and each time I jumped to get away, but I couldn’t seeing I was tied up and all.  When seeing my jump got old, Ian put the wand down, ungagged me and started tickling me!  If there’s one thing I really don’t like, it’s being tickled!  It starts off feeling good and then I can’t breathe, I’m laughing so hard and every now and then, I lose control and pee a little; it’s so-o-o embarrassing!  And, to make it worse, Ian knows I hate being tickled!  He was so evil!

When he finally had enough of tickling me, he untied my legs and arms, told me to get on my knees and suck him.  All the while there’s a vibrating butt plug in my ass and my cock is tied up and plugged!  I didn’t care, I went down on him like there was no tomorrow!  I just love sucking on his cock, teasing his foreskin with my teeth and licking his hairy balls.  And as I sucked on that luscious piece of tube steak, I played with his ass, fingering his hole and sticking my fingers inside him.  When he was close, he pulled his cock out of my mouth, beat off a few strokes and came all over my face!

Then he pushed me back onto the floor mats, untied my cock, pulled the penis plug out of my dick and sucked me off.  He only made it down my shaft two or three times before I curled me toes, stiffened my body and shot my load down his throat.

Afterward, we lay on the mats, naked and sweaty, for a few more minutes, cuddled in each other’s arms.  Then Ian lifted himself onto an elbow and looked at me quizzically, wondering why my cock was still hard.  When he asked, I laughed and told him I still had the butt plug in me, vibrating away!  Not wanting to let my had-on go to waste, Ian took me in his mouth again and this time it took him much longer to make me cum!  Once I did, he finally took that damn plug out of my ass!


Then we went upstairs, picking up our clothes along the way, took a nice hot shower together, put on some lounge pants in case T.J. brought anyone back with him, and settled in on the couch for a couple of hours of TV watching.

No comments: