Thursday, June 14, 2012

Getting Ready for the Road Trip

This spur-of-the-moment trip to see my cousins in Oklahoma has been taking a bit more preparation than I thought it would.  We needed to suspend our mail delivery, newspaper and our cable service, make sure all the food in the fridge was non-perihsable (so we've been eating like kings the last few days) and get our neighbor to water our indoor plants and do some yardwork while we're gone.

But the most fun thing we did was get the car ready -- we actually washed it!  It was so much fun, expecially when I dumped the bucket of soapy water over Ian's head and got him soaked!  He just stripped to his tight red bikini briefs right there in the driveway!  And man, was he HARD!  I mean, his cock was straining to bust out of that thing! Talk about being HOT!  I had to control myself and not rip those things off with my teeth and take him right there!  So I grabbed him by the crotch, lead him to a secluded spot in the backyard and went to town on that sweet cock of his!

Maybe these photos will get you in the mood too!






No comments: