Monday, June 11, 2012

Going to Frederick, OK

I've been thinking about my cousins a lot in recent weeks and I realized it's been nearly two years since I was there last, and that was for a funeral. So Ian and I talked about it and made some phone calls. We're heading out for a visit at the end of the week. We'll be driving, so I may not be able to post much until we get to Frederick.

But all this thinking about my cousins and talking to Ian about going to Oklahoma has gotten me in a cowboy mood and the only way to satisfy that yearning is to put on some Brad Paisley, Montgomery Gentry, Trace Adkins, Toby Keith, and Kenny Chesney on the stereo; hog-tie Ian after some naked rough-housing and wrestling and see where that leads.


Now, I know that Ian and I will enjoy some late-nights at the swimming hole, but would it be wrong if cousin Clay joined in?  And before any of you object, Ian and I have had plenty of three-ways (even before Billy was in the picture) but we haven't had any since.  I guess it's something Ian and I should discuss before the situation presents itself.

Anyway, thinking about going to Oklahoma and all the good ol' boys that are there made me want to share some of my favorite cowboy pictures with you.  Enjoy.




No comments: