Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Ian’s Story, Part Five

The last entry I posted about my husband’s sexual past was nearly six weeks ago.  It was not intended to be the last in the series; there are others to follow, like the one below.
Now, I’ve made out with a lot of different guys in a lot of different places – the cruising grounds in Forest Park, my high school’s basement storage room, a hotel room with a stripper, the open cab of a pick-up truck, office building rooftops, the back rooms of bars and dance clubs.  I’ve even done it in an alley off Times Square on New Year’s Eve waiting for the ball to drop.  Man, that as a cold night!  Ian’s had his share of strange encounters too, like this one on a NYC subway train.
Doing It on the Rockaway “A” Train
The summer after my eighteenth birthday was not a particularly hot one, but the humidity was often unbearable; relief was often difficult to find.  Late one Friday night I was riding the “A” train heading into the Rockaways to hook up with a friend for a little action, but I never made it to see him.  It was after midnight by the time I reached the Broad Channel station where I had to switch from the main line to a shuttle.  There was only one other guy on the platform.  I could tell he was heading home from the airport – he was wearing some kind of mechanic’s uniform that looked uncomfortable in the humidity.  He was reading some book but every now and again I caught him looking over at me.
The shuttle train pulled in after about fifteen minutes and there was no air conditioning.  I was so glad to be in loose gym shorts and a muscle tank.  I decided to play a little with the airport guy.  Instead of getting in a different car, I got in the same car that he did and took the seat across from him.
I leaned forward.  “Got a cigarette?” I asked.
“No,” he responded politely.  “I don’t smoke.”  He glanced up and couldn’t look away.
I have that effect on guys sometimes.  I slid forward on the hard plastic seat, leaned back and, keeping my feet together spread my knees wide apart, giving this guy a good look at my crotch.  Since I wasn’t wearing anything under my shorts, I was well aware that he could see my nuts.
After a tense moment, he went back to his book, but I could tell it was a half-hearted attempt, he kept looking at me over the top of his book.  After about a half-minute, I leaned forward again and took off my tank top.
“Man, it sure is hot.”  I wiped under my arms with my shirt.  “Even my balls are sweatin’.”  I reached down to my crotch and scratched, pulling my shorts up and over.  I let my entire cock plop out of the leg opening and gave him the look of a lifetime.
Suddenly the train lurched to a stop.  The lights flickered off, then on, then off again.  A moment later the emergency lights came on.
The guy closed my book, keeping my finger in between the pages, hoping the lights would turn back on I guess.  He cursed under his breath.  “Fuck; only in New York.”
Static crackled over the antiquated public address system.  “—emporarily suspended due to an opening of the bay bridge.  We regret the inconvenience.”
We were going to be stuck for a while.  He put a bookmark between the pages and put the book in his knapsack.  Then he pulled his uniform shirt out of his pants and unbuttoned it completely.  I noticed that he adjusted his crotch.  I was having the desired effect.  Time to step it up a notch.
“That’s a good idea,” I commented.  “Get comfortable.  No reason not to in this hot box.”
“You look mighty cool and comfortable already,” he said, looking directly at me.
“Naw.  To me, there ain’t nothin’ more comfortable than wearing nothin’.  When I’m home alone, there’s nothing I like better than bein’ naked.”  I grinned.
The guy gave my cock a quick glance.  “Go ahead,” he said, trying to sound nonchalant about it.  “It’s only the two of us.  Besides, your dick is already hanging out.  You know you don’t want to wear those shorts.”  I could tell it had taken a lot of nerve to say that last bit, but it must have been an opportunity he did not to pass up; I know I wouldn’t have.
I didn’t even bother standing.  In the dim emergency lights I just lifted my ass off the hard plastic seat and pushed my shorts past my knees.  The shorts fell to the floor.  I stepped out of them, bent over, picked them up and tossed them in the corner of the seat where I had dropped my shirt.  Then I sat back, opened my legs wide and aired out my balls.  In the semi-darkness, I could tell he was adjusting his crotch again.  His cock must have been hard.  After all, I was giving him an unobstructed view of my cock.
Just then, the lights came back on full.  I took that as a kind of cue.  I got up, took the two steps over to where the airport guy sat and stood in front of him.  I hooked my arms over the overhead hand bar and just dangled there in front of him, smiling.  My lengthening cock was within inches of his hands.  I could see the hunger in his eyes.
The guy placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed my leg from the back of my knee to my ass.  He ventured a little closer to my crotch but avoided my cock and my balls, preferring to glide his hand over my abs and up my chest.  I ran a fingertip over one of my tits.
My cock jerked a little at his caress.
“You know you want it.”
He looked up at my face.
I flashed another smile.  “Go ahead,” I whispered.  “Touch my cock.  I know you want to.”
I was right.  He did.  He took my not-quite-hard cock in his hand.  It grew harder at his touch and my balls squirmed a little.  It felt good having my cock held like that, feeling it grow even harder.  He started milking me, sliding his hand down the shaft of my hard cock and back up again.
He placed his free hand on my butt, and drew me in closer.  The tip of my cock brushed my chin as he leaned forward.  I was sweating like a pig from the lack of air conditioning in the stalled train car.
My cock was fully hard now, arcing out from my groin. In the dim light of the car I could see his cock was hard and wanted release from the confines of his uniform pants.
He let go of my shaft and began to play with my balls, feeling the squishy goose eggs inside as he kneaded the fleshy sack with his fingers and rolled them between the palms of his hands.  He gently pulled on my tender sack until it was stretched as long as it could be, then he ringed my nuts with his fingers and gently squeezed.
“Ummm, yeah,” I moaned.  “Pull on my nuts.  Mash ’em good.” 
Still holding my balls tightly, he pulled my cock to his mouth. 
I moaned loudly and thrust my hips forward.  My cockhead slid against his tongue and hit his lips.  “Take it,” I said.
He opened his mouth and I entered as he gave my balls another squeeze.
“Oh, yeah,” I moaned.  “That’s right, squash my balls.  It feels so-o-o good!”  I leaned forward, sliding my swollen cock further down his throat, trapping his head between the wall of the train and my hairy stomach.
He had no choice but to swallow me and he seemed to do so eagerly, sucking on me greedily.
As I thrust my cock in and out of his mouth, his hands seemed to multiply – they squeezed my ass, pinched and twisted my hard nipples, pulled on my nutsack.  Somewhere in the groping, he managed to unzip his own pants, push them to the floor and release his hard cock from the confines of his jockey shorts.
He brushed his swollen cockhead against my knee with one hand and kneaded my ass with the other.  As my cock repeatedly pummeled his tonsils, his fingers found my puckering hole and before long not only was he fisting himself to my attack on his throat, he was also attacking my hole with his finger.
The train jerked forward a few inches.  He held on to my ass with both hands, making sure there was no way I was going to slip out of his mouth.
The train jerked forward again, then started moving slowly, picking up speed as it went.
Our pace quickened.  I could sense he was close.  Hell, I knew I was.
The train stopped again just before it reached the Beach 90th Street station.  My heart was pounding.  Sweat rolled down my back and chest, slipped down the cocksucker’s nose and plastered his shirt to his back.
The train lurched again.
Just as the train pulled into the station, I grabbed the guy’s head and shoved my cock as far down his throat as it would go.  He gagged a little then relaxed.  The sweaty, musky smell around us must have driven him wild.  He hugged my ass, trying to push my cock further down his throat.
Grunting wordlessly, I shot my load down his eager gullet just as the doors of the train car opened.  Anyone walking in would have seen a sight – me, butt-naked with my cock down some willing guy’s mouth.
As I shot, cum dribbled out of the corners of his mouth.  He stiffened, then his cock erupted, spraying warm cum all over my right leg.
The doors closed and the train moved on slowly.
After a moment, he let my cock slip out of his mouth.  We were both a mess of spent cum and sweat.  I reached down and gave my playmate’s still-hard cock a playful squeeze.
The train slowed as we approached Beach 98th Street.  I looked down at the nameless guy who had just blown me and smiled.  “I haven’t had a blowjob like that in weeks,” I said. “Sure wish I could return the favor or have that cock of yours up my ass, but there isn’t any time.  This is where I get off.”
I hadn’t intended the pun, and the moment the train doors opened I darted out and was on the platform before the other guy could say a word.  I stopped just short of the stairs, realizing I had forgotten my clothes. I had just turned around and was about to rush for the doors when they swooshed closed noisily.  I smacked them in frustration.
Sometimes the train’s driver will open the doors again for a last-minute passenger, but not this one.  He must have seen me standing there on the platform in all of my naked glory, but must not have cared for anything except for his schedule.
That’s when I saw him standing at the door trying to hold up his pants.  He was holding my clothes and saying something.  I was trying to keep pace with the train as it pulled out of the station to catch what he was saying.  Thank goodness I got his message before the platform ended.  I turned around and headed for the staircase in the middle of the platform.
The lower level waiting area was empty and the token booth faced away from the waiting area.  All I had to do was cross the four or five feet to the exit and rush down the stairs to the street before the token booth clerk looked over in my direction.  Thankfully, by the time he did look, the door was closing and all he saw was my back.
I made it to the street without incident and started walking under the “El” toward the next station, keeping to the shadows as much as possible.  I stopped a couple of minutes later to piss.  I stood behind one of the huge concrete support columns, faced a chain-link fence of a building that looked like a school and began to pee.  I was nearly done when I saw him standing there, a few feet away watching.  I let him look.  When I was done I turned to face him and asked him for my clothes.  He gave me the once over, and must have liked what he saw because he held on to my clothes and invited me back to his place.
“You can have them back later,” he said with a smile.  “My place is only a block and a half from here.”  When I didn’t respond he gave me a queer little look.  “You did say you wanted me to fuck you.”  He came up close to me, reached down with his empty hand, grabbed my semi-hard cock and gave it a little squeeze.  “Besides, I really would like to go down on this again.”
As it turned out, Chad, the airport worker, didn’t give me my clothes back until late Monday morning.
I was never so grateful that it was the weekend.

No comments: