Sunday, July 21, 2013

Just For Fun

The heat and humidity have been unbearable for the past few days.  If I'm not near the AC, then I'm in the shower.  It's weather like this that makes me want to put a pool in the backyard, even though there isn't that much space.  It's been too dame hot to go to the beach, but I keep thinking about all those hot guys in skimpy swim briefs.  It's a good thing Ian walks around the house in only his ratty gym shorts on days like these, I love catching a peek of his nuts or his dickhead as they escape out of the leg of his shorts.  Even T.J. isn't phased by it anymore and he's even taken to walking from the bathroom to his bedroom in the altogether because of the heat!  I guess living with Ian has had an effect on my brother's modesty!
But sitting here, I've gotten to daydreaming about living in the ocean, always surrounded by the cooling waters of the deep.  There have been plenty of pictures of mermaids over the centuries, and I got to thinking if there were mermaids, there would have to be mermen too!  Imagine having a merman as a lover!  Strong arms, powerful shoulders, flowing hair -- and that hidden gem -- his uncut cock!

No comments: