Thursday, July 11, 2013

Last Night

Ian came home from work last night exhausted!  He's been working the last ten days, putting in some overtime so we can go away in August.  We've decided to take a cruise to Canada.  So because he's been putting in all this extra time, he hasn't been feeling up an much more than some cuddling and some heavy cock-play or a blow-job after T.J.'s gone up to his room for the night.  So, I fixed him a special dinner -- Gran's special oven-fried pork chops, roasted potatoes with parmesan cheese and onion, steamed broccoli and biscuits.  And for dessert, there was cherry pie and ice cream.  Of course, after dinner was even more special.  While T.J. did the dishes, I took Ian upstairs and drew him a nice hot bath, lit some candles, opened a bottle of wine, poured two glasses and joined him in in the tub.  Afterward, we retired to the bedroom where I gave him with a foot massage then rubbed his back and his neck to work out what was left of his work tension.  As I rubbed and massaged his neck and shoulders, I kissed him, working my way down his back with both my hands and my kisses.  When I reached his beautiful ass, I kissed that too, pulled open his cheeks and rimmed him.  He moaned in pleasure.  I hadn't rimmed him in many a month because I don't care for it, but last night he was clean and smelled of scented bath water.  Of course I couldn't stop with just rimming him, so I sucked a little on Ian's balls and then his cock, all as he lay, stomach-down, on the bed moaning into his pillow and moving his ass further into my face.  As I sucked on his cock, I played with Ian's wet hole, finger-fucking him until he begged me to fuck him for real.  I obliged but took my time, giving him long, slow thrusts, gradually increasing my speed.  I pulled out of Ian's ass at some point in our love-making, flipped him onto his back, folded his legs into his chest, and began fucking him again, this time more aggressively.  In a few minutes Ian came, shooting his cum onto his chest.  A moment later I pulled out, stroked my cock vigorously for a few seconds and shot my load onto Ian's chest and belly.  Then we lay on the bed together.  It didn't matter that we were sweaty and sticky with spent cum; that may have been the best part of it -- laying in my lover's arms after such great sex just catching our breath.  We lay like that for a good ten minutes before Ian got up and headed for the bathroom.  I joined him in the shower and he sucked me off under the spray of the shower head.  Afterward, we put on some lounge pants, went downstairs to the living room and watched some TV before going to bed.  It was a great night!
 

No comments: