Friday, January 3, 2014

Fun In The Snow

New York City and much of the northeast was hit by the first major snowfall of the season, not to mention, of course, the year.  So while outside is covered in a blanket of white, Ian and I stayed home, lounging around and fooling around.  T.J. went out after shoveling our walkway to make some money shoveling walkways for other people.  He came home after only four hours with nearly $300.00.  He’s such a good kid.  A little while after he got home and thawed out, he got a call from one of his buddies from school and left again, saying he would be home late.  That gave me and Ian time to fool around some more.  I swear, on days like this, why do I even bother getting out of bed and putting on pants?

Because of the snow, I thought about all the kids off from school, out playing in the snow, building snowmen.  That led me to think about snow sports like skiing and snowboarding and what it would be like to do it naked.  So I Googled for some photos and wouldn’t you know it, lots of people ski and snowboard naked.  Some people even do other things in the snow; if you catch my drift.

No comments: