Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hard to Swallow

Before I met Ian, I used to have sex with a lot of different guys.  I would sometimes suck as many as three or four guys off in a single night, so when I tell you I'm a bit of a cockhound, I'm only telling the truth.  Be that as it may, I am not, however, a size queen.  If it fits in my mouth and down my throat, I'm happy.  I have tried going down on guys that could put a horse to shame a few times, but those times have always ended badly -- either he couldn't get it hard enough or my jaw would begin to hurt or I could only get half-way down and he couldn't cum.  And even when we switched positions and he would try to fuck me, well, more often than not he just didn't know how to fuck with a cock that big.  So I usually stay away from anything bigger than a mouthful.  Don't get me wrong -- I think horse-sized cocks are nice to look at and even play with; hell, I'd give one a handjob any time, but when it comes to sucking, no thank you.  I admire any guy that can deep throat a cock that size.  That's why I think these photos look hot.



No comments: