Wednesday, July 16, 2014

400th Post!

A few months ago I wasn't sure I wanted to keep the blog going.  Now, not only have I reached my 400th posting, but I've started a second blog -- Garth's Daily Naked Men -- which you can reach here.
 Life is good!  T.J. is off for the summer, working in a local supermarket.  Ian enjoys his job as a physical therapist and I only have a few more classes to take before I finish my degree.  All of my late father's properties are rented and half that money goes into a trust account for T.J.  The other half I divide between myself and an account for maintenance on the properties.  Right now everything is fine, but it does not take much to put a major dent in your savings when something goes wrong.
T.J. has a girlfriend.  Her name is Beth.  Even though he hasn't brought her to the house to meet us, I've seen her picture and she's very pretty.  I've had 'the talk' with him and have made it clear what my expectations of his behavior are. 
You might recall that Ian's sister had a baby a few months ago.  Well, one of our friends, Diane, also just had a baby.  Ian and I know so many people with babies and small kids that he actually asked me what I thought about kids of our own.  To be honest, I have been thinking about it for a while now and I always assumed that Ian was the one who didn't want kids 'messing up our lives.'  There's still plenty to talk about, but maybe there will be a little boy or a little girl in our future.


No comments: