Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thinking About Getting a Pool, Again

For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted a pool in the backyard.  I even looked into different pool designs:
The backyard isn't very large, but with planning, one could be put in and we would still have space for entertaining and cooking.  It's much too late in the year to put one in now, but come April or May, Ian and I might go through with it.  If for nothing more than midnight swims sans suits of course.
In the meanwhile, if we want to go swimming, we have to go to the beach or a friend's pool. Luckily, we know a couple of guys who have pools and entertain nearly every weekend. And their parties often end up looking like the pool area at that all-male resort in Key West Ian and I went to on our honeymoon.

No comments: