Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

Tomorrow will be the first Christmas I get to share with my little brother.  When I asked him to make a list of the things he would like for Christmas this year I expected a list of video games, CDs, maybe some clothes but what I got surprised me.  When I read it, I nearly cried.
(The list I expected T.J. to give me, he gave to Ian instead.  Sneaky, little brother, very sneaky!)
Having grown up as an only child, I never knew what it was like to be a brother until T.J. came into my life.  T.J. has only been living with me and Ian for the last fifteen weeks and we are still learning about each other, but in that short time, we’ve grown very close.  It’s amazing how much alike we actually are!  We both like the same kinds of TV shows and movies, our tastes in music are pretty similar, and we’re both into sports, although he prefers football and I prefer baseball.  
So this Christmas, I plan on making it special for the both of us – he doesn’t know it, but Ian and I managed to get him every CD, Blue-Ray and video game he asked for and a ton of other stuff as well!  We’re gonna make this the best Christmas ever!
And as for the dog, let’s just say that after breakfast tomorrow, T.J. and I have a pet shop to visit so he can pick out the dog he wants.  (We’ll see about the driving lessons in a few months.)
So from me and T.J. and Ian, we wish everyone out there a truly blessed and happy Christmas!

No comments: