Sunday, December 9, 2012

Toro – My First Leather Man

Back when I was in High School I gradually morphed from a Grunge kid to a Goth.  I went the entire routine – long hair dyed black, black clothes (ripped in strategic places of course), black eyeliner and nail polish.  Well, one night about two weeks before my eighteenth birthday, I decided to go out to a bar and hook up with the first person that caught my attention.  Eddie and I had been full-on lovers for the past year, but it was over since he was moving to Miami to attend college.  We hadn’t even been that exclusive; I knew he had been fucking the captain of the swimming team and someone on the basketball team, but that didn’t matter to me at the time, I even joined in a couple of times with the swim team captain.  Anyway, around 8:30, I got my fake I.D., told Gran I was gonna spend the night at Eddie’s and left for the city.
After the train ride to the city, I made my way to The Eagle on W29th Street.  I knew the doors didn’t open until about 10 o’clock, so I took my time getting there.  But once I was there, I realized my heart was pounding; I had never been to a leather bar before and wasn’t sure what to do.  I walked around the block to steady my nerves before heading back.  Someone checked my I.D. at the door and I was allowed in.  Since it was still a little early even for a Friday night, the place was fairly empty.  I got a beer and headed for the empty pool table. 
I had sunk my third straight ball without any misses when someone came over to watch.  He was in his early twenties wearing biker boots, leather pants and a white wife-beater.  His bare arms were thick as tree limbs and covered in tattoos, fine hairs on his upper chest escaped the confines of his sleeveless tee-shirt.  I gave him the once over before going back to shooting balls.
After another minute or so, he asked if I wanted to play an actual game.  I said sure and started racking up the balls.  After a little more than half an hour, I had won two games and he had one the third, but just barely; a mistake had cost me that game too.  He was neither insulted nor offended that I had been able to best him and he offered to buy me another beer.
At a corner table we started talking.  He introduced himself as “Toro”, because, he said “I’m hung like a fuckin’ bull.”  After a few more sips of our beers and some lame chit-chat, Toro leaned over, put his meaty hand on my crotch gave it a squeeze and kissed me.  We exchanged saliva and, taking my cue from him, reached for his crotch and started squeezing it too.
“You want a quick fuck-n-suck in the men’s room,” he asked, “or do you want to go back to my place?”
I took a quick sip of my beer.  “Let’s get out of here,” I said.  “If you’re as big as you say, I’m gonna love sucking on it until my jaws hurt.”
He gave me a wicked grin and I followed him out of the bar.  Despite it being nearly midnight by the time we left the bar, there was still plenty of foot traffic as we walked the block and a half to his car.  Five minutes later he was pulling into a space in an underground garage.  We took an elevator to the fourth floor and once inside his apartment, Toro peeled off his tee-shirt and tossed it on a chair in a corner.
“Get naked,” he ordered, standing several feet in front of me, his massive arms crossed across his equally massive and hairy chest.
I did as I was told, understanding that he was the one in charge.  Without turning away, I bent over to untie my boots then straightened up to slip them off.  Next came my tee-shirt which I unceremoniously pulled over my head and tossed onto the same chair Toro had tossed his.  I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and let them fall around my ankles.  I wasn’t wearing any underwear, so Toro had a good look at my cock as I stepped out of my jeans.  I picked them up and dropped them on the chair with my tee-shirt.
“Socks too,” Toro said after I stood still for a few seconds.  In a few seconds I had removed them too and stood completely naked before him.  He looked me over and smiled, liking what he saw.
“How old are you, kid?” he asked.  “Be honest.”
“Eighteen,” I answered.  “Or at least I will be in eleven days.”
He nodded, knowing I was legal.
“You ever been tied up before kid?”
I shook my head.  “No sir.”
“Then you’re in for a fun time.”  He turned around and walked down the hall.  I followed.  He stopped at what I thought was the bedroom door, but it lead to a different room.  The walls were covered in sound-baffling foam, the kind you see in recording studios.  By one wall was a shelf with several bins.  There were two pillars in the center of the room spaced about five feet apart. 
“I am going to tie you up and tie you to those beams over there,” he said matter-of-factly.  “Then I’m gonna have some fun with you, nothing too painful at first unless you get into it.  Then I’m gonna fuck your ass.  And when I’m done, if you’re willing, you can suck on my dick.  You O.K. with that?”
“I’ve never done this before, so what if I don’t like what you do?”
“Don’t worry, you’ll like it.  But if it does get too much for you, just say ‘yellow’.  That will be your safe-word, and I’ll stop.  Listen, I don’t want to hurt you, I want you to enjoy this.  So if you don’t like something, say ‘yellow’, got it?”
I nodded.  “O.K.”
“Good.  Now stay here.  I’ll be back in a few minutes.”
After he left the room I looked at the contents of the bins on the shelves.  There were ropes and clamps, dildos and vibrators, gags and blinds and other things I wasn’t able to identify.  I was holding a massive dildo when Toro returned.  
“We won’t be using that tonight,” he said as he closed the door behind him.  He was barefoot and wearing only tight black trunks and a leather vest.  From the bulge at his crotch, he hadn’t been lying about the size of his cock.  He took the dildo from me, put it back in its bin and took out some leather cuffs and some ropes.  In less than ten minutes, I was securely bound to the columns, unable to move more than an inch or two to my left or right and my cock and balls had been trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey with what I had thought were shoelaces. 
At every step of the way, Toro told me what he was going to do to me.  He started by hitting my ass with a plush-covered paddle and was gentle at first. Then he began to hit harder, eventually switching to the non-plush side, but by then I was getting into the pain.  Then he smacked my tied-up balls with his hand.  It wasn’t hard, but it was enough to make me cry out even more than the paddle had.  He slapped me a few more times down there with his hand then switched to the plush side of the paddle.  It was agony, but at the same time, it felt good.  When he was done smacking me in my balls, he walked over to the shelves and got this contraption that he fitted around my stretched out nutsack and added what felt like ten pounds of lead to it to stretch my balls even further.
I groaned at the weight, but was able to not cry out.
Toro smiled at that and slapped my hard dick a few times in perverse pleasure.  He went back to the shelves and after a few moments came back with something that looked like a mini cattle prod.  When he turned it on a small arc of electricity buzzed blue and white.  My eyes must have bulged a bit because he smiled.
“It won’t hurt,” Toro said, trying to reassure me.  “There isn’t enough current for it to hurt, but it will tingle.  Don’t worry, you’ll like it.”  With that he held the electo-wand lightly to my ass and worked his down my leg then back to my ass again and up my back to my shoulders.  He did that several times before moving to my chest, paying particular attention to my nipples.  I don’t know how he did it, but as he shocked my nipples, he increased the voltage intensity and what had been a slight tingling sensation made me buck and tense.  It hurt so good!  He worked his way down my chest and stomach and touched the wand to my cock, working his way up the shaft to my piss-slit.  I was dripping pre-cum already and that made the shock of the wand even more intense; I moaned in pleasure mixed with pain and curled my toes.  Then he shocked my balls and I moaned even louder!  It was such an intense feeling! 
Toro turned off the wand, dropped it on the floor and kissed me roughly on the mouth as he squeezed my hard shaft, mashing my balls with his knee. 
“I’m gonna fuck you now,” he whispered, still squeezing my cock.  Then he kissed he deeply again.
He took a few steps back and took off his trunks.  His hard cock sprung into view and it was just as massive as the rest of him.  It was more than eight inches long and as thick as a coke bottle!  His ballsack had been shaved clean and the rest of his pubes were trimmed to almost nothingness, making his cock look even larger.
He walked behind me, got a condom from a small table I had not noticed before and some lube.  He massaged the lube into my ass and after a minute or two playing with my hole and getting it ready for his massive girth.  Finally, he grabbed my hips as he maneuvered himself up against my hole and pushed.  My ass resisted only a little while before he was able to thrust inside me and fuck me.  His thrusts were long and slow at first building a rhythm and a tempo.  His hands on my hips kept me from moving too much, preventing the weight on my balls from jangling too hard, but jangle they did and the pain from my balls only added to the pleasure I was getting from being fuck so deeply.  Not even Eddie had been able to get that deep inside me!  Toro pounded my ass for what seemed like forever and we were both slick with sweat when he made that final thrust and shot his load. 
After a moment, he pulled out of my ass and took off the cum-filled condom.  He was still hard when he came around and faced me, holding the cum-heavy condom.  Then he did something that surprised me.  He emptied the condom into his cupped palm, brought his hand to my lips and made me smell it.  All I could smell was salt and sweat.  Then he smeared his cum all over my face and chest. 
He took the weights off my balls and untied my cock.  My dick had never ached like that before.  I wanted to massage it to make the pain go away but I couldn’t.  Then he untied my hands and feet.  I fell to my knees in front of him.  All thought of my aching dick was forgotten.  Without telling me to, I took hold of his hips to steady myself then took his still-hard, cum-covered cock into my mouth.  I was only able to go half way down his shaft a couple of times before he pulled out of my mouth, laughing lightheartedly.
“I told you that you’d like it.”
“That was amazing.”
He helped me to my feet, showed me to his bathroom and joined me in the shower where we took turns lathering each other up.  I sucked him off in the shower as the warm water beat on my back, getting him to cum a second time. 
We spent the next few hours sleeping together.  When the sunlight streaming through his bedroom window woke us, I played with is flaccid dick until he was hard enough to fuck me for again, this time amid his tangled sheets.
We got together quite often over the next few years, although Gran didn’t like him all that much.  And whenever we got together at his place, he would tie me up and teach me something new.  He moved to San Diego a few years ago when his company offered him a promotion.  We keep in contact and send each other Christmas cards.  In all the years I’ve known Toro, he never once sucked my cock and I never once got to fuck him; it was always me sucking him and him fucking me.  And I would not have it any other way.

No comments: