Saturday, December 15, 2012

Last Night's Date

was great!  The movie was all I expected it to be.  It was so nice to sit and enjoy some quality date time with Ian.  After the movie, we decided that it was too early to head home, so we went to TGIFriday’s and had a bite to eat before heading to the Village and bar-hopping.  We met up with a couple of friends, watched some go-go boys dance and finally headed home a little before midnight.  When we got home, we showered together and made mad, passionate love before drifting off to sleep.  Then this morning, Ian woke me up my favorite way, with his warm lips on my cock.  Of course, I couldn’t let him have all the fun, so we ended up 69ing each other.  
Last night and this morning were so much fun, we plan on doing that again next Friday night!  We intend to go out most Friday nights like old times!  I see a lot of fun in the future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I m jealous