Friday, June 28, 2013

Daddy Issues

I've been thinking about my Dad a lot lately because of what T.J. said to me on Father's Day after we got back from the movies.  He said he thought I would make a great dad.  When I think about my father, and can get past the image of the little kid with the baseball glove waiting for Daddy to come home, I picture three things -- his big hands, his hairy chest and his beard.  I don't ever remember seeing my Dad naked although when I was little he did walk around the house in only his boxer shorts and socks.  (Although I do remember a couple of men my mother brought home coming out of the bathroom naked -- I was only eight at the time and these men were only interested in a quick score.  As soon as they found out about me, they were gone.)

When I was fifteen I grew a mustache; I've had it ever since.  It was a scraggly thing at first, but as I got older it filled out.   As did my chest hair, although it never got very thick.

Both Ian and Billy have more body hair than I do; maybe that's what first drew me to them.  I don't know.  All I do know is that I love running my fingers through Ian's chest hair. 

Whether the guy is bald or has a full head of hair, what turns me on is facial hair, chest hair and a good-looking cock; just like these guys.

No comments: