Friday, June 14, 2013

It's Friday Afternoon,

and I'm looking forward to the weekend.  The weather has been so bad lately -- cold and rainy -- more like October than June and I want to enjoy some sun!  I going to try to convince Ian to go to Forest Park with me, find a secluded spot and have a bit of fun!  I used to go to Forest Park's cruising grounds when I was younger and had several memorable encounters there.  Getting Ian to go to the park won't be difficult but it may be more of a challenge to get him to go all natural, if you know what I mean.  When I used to come upon guys in the cruising grounds it was exciting, and knowing that anyone could come upon us, watch or possibly even join us made it that much more intense!  If I can convince Ian, I know it will be so much fun!  Maybe if I tied him to a tree???

No comments: