Monday, April 14, 2014

I'm Back!

In my last post a month ago, I posed some questions about the future of this blog and if I even wanted to continue doing it.  Well, if you're reading this, and I hope you are, I've decided to continue this blog.  It will not answer any great political questions nor try to be profound.  It's going to do what I did before -- intersperse details about my life and my family with pictures of naked men!
In the last month, nothing extraordinary has happened to me, to Ian or to T.J.  Life for us has continued more or less as it was.  I did get a new tablet so that I can play games and surf the web away from my desk.  T.J. has about eight or nine weeks of school left before summer vacation rolls around and he's looking for a part-time job to keep himself occupied and make some money.  
Ian and I have been talking about maybe taking a trip this summer or maybe a few long weekend trips instead of one long one.  Nothing firm, just some talk; although I would like to visit my cousins in Oklahoma again.
Speaking of Oklahoma, I've decided the first photos I'm putting on my rededicated blog will be of some good ol' boys in their tight jeans and out of them!

No comments: