Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Talk About Surprises!

Ian took a day off today and of course that threw off my entire schedule!  Usually, I make him some coffee and 'butter' his toasted bagel with cream cheese while he's in the shower. Then, after he's gone to work I tidy up the bathroom and bedroom before working out in the basement.  Then I shower, dress and walk the dog before heading off for my late morning classes at Queens College.  Then it's back home in time to start making dinner.  But today, he stayed home.  So he didn't take his shower, I didn't make him his coffee or toast his bagel. Instead, he made himself some eggs and bacon and had a small bowl of canned fruit cocktail. I decided not to do the bed or tidy up the bathroom.  Instead, I went on with the rest of my morning -- my workout and shower before dressing, walking the dog and going to class. When I got home, soaked from the rain, I thought Ian might be watching TV or puttering in the kitchen, but he wasn't.  I started shedding wet clothes as soon as I got inside and went upstairs to get some dry ones, but when I entered the bedroom, there he was, in all his naked glory, waiting for me, on our bed, with his legs in the air exposing his hole!  Needless to say I got naked as quickly as I could!  I don't need anyone to tell me how to respond to that kind of invitation!  He made me a real happy camper despite the rain!

No comments: