Sunday, April 27, 2014

Not-So-Lazy Sunday Morning

On the average Sunday, Ian and I wake up later than usual, relax a little in bed, turn on the T.V. to some home show for background noise and fool around a little before taking our shower.  Then he tidies up the bedroom while I head down to the kitchen to make brunch. By the time I get down there, T.J. has already made himself some coffee and toast and is in the living room watching cartoons.  
But this morning was different.  Instead of just lounging in bed, Ian was all hot and bothered, his beautiful cock stiff as a tree.  There was no way I was going to pass that up, so we started kissing and groping each other.  He urged me down to his cock and, taking the hint, I took him; kissing and licking and sucking that wonderful, uncut cock of his.  

From the signs, I knew that Ian did not want me to bring him all the way; that he wanted to fuck me.  So after a couple minutes of vigorous love making to his cock and balls, I let him push me back onto the bed, spread my legs and rim my ass.
I get a special tingle down my spine and into my balls when he rims me, sticking his tongue into my bunghole, especially right after waking up.  It makes me all the harder.
When he was done eating my ass, he pushed me further up the bed, pushed my legs into the air and climbed onto the bed with me. Then he put his hard cock up against my wet hole and and pushed, entering me as I moaned loudly and grabbed the sheet in my fists.  He pounded my ass with his deep thrusts.  As he pounded my ass, he bent forward and kissed me hard on the mouth, telling me how hot my ass was.  That's when I started jacking off.
Ian was covered in a sheen of sweat as he continued to fuck me, only faster and deeper. I couldn't hold out any longer and came, spraying my cum all over my neck and chest. That was enough for him.  He pulled out of me, gripped his cock and shuddered, shooting his load onto me, mingling his cum with mine.  
When he was done shooting, he lay down next to me and we cuddled, kissing, his knee gently grinding into my softening cock and his hands softly kneading and squeezing my ass.  After a few minutes, we got up, padded into the bathroom together and showered. 

In the shower, after soaping up and rinsing off, I wanted a little bit of fun, so I got down on my knees and took his soft cock into my mouth, all the while the hot water was hitting me on my back.  Before long Ian was get hard again and I soon had him breathing heavily and moaning with pleasure.  After only a few minutes, his ass tightened and legs stiffened.  I knew it was only a matter of seconds.  Still, I went down on him, swallowing him to the root. He let out a few strangled grunts.  I pulled him close to me, buried my nose in his crotch and swallowed as he came.

When he was done and getting soft, I let his cock out of my mouth, stood and kissed him, allowing him to taste his own saltiness on my tongue.  Then I stepped out of the shower and began toweling off.  He turned off the water and I handed him a towel as he stepped out of the shower.

Back in the bedroom, I put on some lounge pants and a tee-shirt and headed for the kitchen to make brunch.

No comments: