Thursday, August 23, 2012

Butts, Bums & Asses


If I had to pigeon-hole myself as to what I like most about a man, I would find it fairly difficult to do.  You see, the first thing that attracts me to a guy is his face -- especially his eyes.  Then it's his general appearance -- is he a scruffy bad boy; a hard-muscled blue-collar man; a well-groomed professional.  But once the clothes come off, it's a different story.  I like hard muscles and dicks.  I could suck a beautiful cock for hours, especially if it has great balls.  Don't get me wrong, I love to fuck too, it's just that on most guys, asses are what they sit on.  But a rare few, make me forget about the dick up front and make my mouth water.  Those asses are eminently fuckable and I happily rim and fuck them!  I especially like it when the ass in question is creamy white while the rest of the hot number is all bronze from the sun.  And how do I know when an ass is perfect?  Simple -- the sight of it coming out of a pool or simply lying there exposed and ready – that which makes my cock hard and tells me "I want to fuck that!"  And that's exactly what I end up doing! So, here's to all those scrumptious asses out there!
 





 






No comments: