Saturday, August 25, 2012

Trousersnakes, Love Muscles & Johnsons -- Cock By Any Other Name

Like I said the other day, if I had to pigeon-hole myself as to what I like most about a man, it would be an easy task.  I tend to look at the whole outer package -- do I like what I see?  If I don't, then there's no reason to unwrap the package, so to speak.  Of course, no matter how good the exterior may be, there needs to be a functioning brain and the mouth needs to be not attached to the asshole, if you know what I mean.  No matter how good looking a guy might be, if shit comes out of his mouth, I won't stick around.  But if head and mouth are as good as the presentation, then it's on to what's underneath the clothes.

Once the clothes come off, I prefer men with hard muscles, chest hair and a decently-sized dick. I'm not really a size queen; to me, bigger is not necessarily better.  There is such a variety of cocks out there -- thick, long, veiny, uncut.  And let's not forget balls!  Low-hangers, tight, shaved, hairy, I could go on and on.  Suffice to say, of all the parts of a man's anatomy that can be the object of sexual desire, for me, there's nothing better than a nice, uncircumcised cock and hefty, hairy man-balls!  No twink cock for me!






No comments: