Friday, August 3, 2012

My First Time With Chocolate Cock

I’ve been reminiscing about some of my firsts recently, having told you about the first anonymous blow job I gave in the major park near where I grew up.

Well, not long after that, I was in the park’s cruising area, coming up empty.  I had been giving a hand job to this Asian guy, but when I suggested more, he politely declined, stuffed his hard cock back in his pants and left me there.  I was hard and cock-hungry and really didn’t want to leave without getting my rocks off but after another twenty minutes of nothing, I decided it was time to pack it in and leave. 

On my way out of the cruising area, I saw these two guys talking on the top of a small hill, a tall shirtless black guy and a not-so-tall white guy in a tank-top and basketball shorts.  The two were facing each other with the white guy's back turned to where I was standing, so I couldn't really see his face.  What they had been talking about, I don't know, but the white guy left a few seconds later.  Now the black guy was alone and from where I stood, I saw that his cock and balls were hanging out of his open jeans and he was stroking himself.  It was long; a good nine inches, longer than any dick I had ever seen before, and thick. 

I couldn't stop myself; I simply had to go over to him.  I took a step up the hill.

Our eyes locked and I could tell he wanted me to come to him.

There he was, standing in the middle of the pathway, on the top of the hill, with his dick and his nuts hanging out of his jeans, playing with it, daring me to come to him!  Talk about stones!

Slowly, not taking my eyes off his cock, I walked up the hill.  He had stopped playing with himself after I started coming toward him, just letting that thick long shaft of his and his balls hang out for me and all the rest of the world to see.  When I reached the top of the hill I glanced up at his face, but to tell you the truth, it wasn't his face I was interested in; it was that dark dick of his!

"I want to fuck your ass," he said to me softly as I reached for his cock.

"Maybe later, after I suck on this for a while," I said wrapping my fingers around his cock and pumping it a bit.

He smiled a little smile and groped my crotch, feeling my hard cock in my sweats.

I smiled at him and inched closer.

He stuck his hand down the waistband of my sweats and smiled when his hand brushed up against my cock instead of underwear.  He immediately took hold of my hard dick and started feeling me up.

With his free hand, he pulled the waist­band of my sweats down my ass and away from my stomach, letting them fall around my ankles and allowing him easy access to my cock and balls.

I slid my hand up and down his cock a few times while he played with mine before pulling my tee-shirt over my head, dropping it to the ground and kneeling down on it to face that ebony bone.  I could see he was naked beneath his jeans, so I slid his jeans down his legs to the ground.  With him naked to his ankles, I grabbed his ass, pulled him closer to me and I finally took him into my mouth, flicking my tongue across his piss-slit, enjoying the taste of him.  I made it about half the way down his shaft -- not that I really expected to go all the way, that’s how long a cock he had.

All the while I was working my way down his cock, I used my hands to explore the rest of his hot, dark body – pinching his nipples, kneading his ass, fingering his hole, and playing with his balls.  After a few moments, I switched from sucking his cock to licking and sucking on his balls, then nibbled up the side of his cock like it was an ear of chocolate corn before going down on him again.

After a few minutes more of this, he grabbed my hands and pulled out of my mouth, saying he was close but wanted to fuck my “pretty, white-boy ass.” 

He pulled me to my feet, turned me around and bent me forward, exposing my ass to him.  I grabbed the tree in front of me as he squatted, buried his face in my ass and began rimming me.  I had never been rimmed before and his tongue on my hole was magical.  I had to consciously will myself not to cum right then and there!  After a minute of this tongue action, he stood up, pulled my ass checks apart, and nestled the tip of his cock up to my waiting hole before thrusting inside me. 

I have to admit, he didn’t “take me in one thrust” like they do in those stories in the gay skin magazines I was reading at the time.  It took him a few tries to push himself in even with my willing assistance, but he quickly made it in me and started humping away, fisting and squeezing my cock and tugging on my ballsack in time to his pelvic thrusts.  In a few minutes we were both sweating like pigs.  I came first; shooting my load as he pulled me closer to him.  Then he pulled out of me and shot his load across my sweaty back. 

We stood there together for a few seconds after he finished shooting; me, hugging the tree, panting, him breathing hard, dripping sweat onto me and wiping the spunk off his cock on my back and ass before pulling up his jeans and walking away without so much as a “You’re a good fuck, kid.”

Reaching down, I picked up my tee-shirt, shook it clean of dry grass, leaves and dirt, wiped my face with a clean part and my cock and back with a less-than-clean part, hiked up my shorts and headed out of the cruising area for the jogging path and then home for a needed shower.

No comments: