Wednesday, August 8, 2012

One of Those Weeks

My computer was attacked a few days ago by a vicious virus that left it totally useless.  I needed to take it to a repair shop to see what, if anything, they could do.  The verdict:  while the virus froze all my computer's functions, it did not affect the memory.  However, in order to remove the virus, the techs at the repair shop said they would have to do a complete memory purge and a reinstall of the operating systems.  That took a few days.  It's a good thing I learned from my last compter melt-down to back up all my files, including all my pictures.

So, for the past few days, I've been sitting on the couch watching the Olympics and catching up on my TV shows.

The one bright spot in all of this is the concert in New Jersey at the Meadowlands that Ian and I are going to on Saturday!  Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney!  We were able to get seats on the arena floor but not in the "party" section near the stage and walkway.  We weren't gonna spend nearly $1000 a ticket for that!  Where we'll be will be plenty good enough!  It's gonna be a blast!


And because of that concert, I've had a hankering for cowboys like the ones below.  Enjoy!




No comments: