Saturday, March 16, 2013

Honeymoon, Part I

Ian and I arrived in Key West early Sunday afternoon and after getting our luggage, made our way to our hotel, The Equator Inn, an all-male resort.  After settling in, we spent an hour or so by the pool before grabbing a bite to eat and heading out to explore.  I hadn’t known it, but Ian had been to Key West several times before with his family and knew his way around, though he did confess that when he had been there last he was only fifteen and never far from his parents so going to the gay areas of town hadn’t even been a glimmer of an idea back then.

After breakfast on Monday, we went snorkeling in the beautiful waters several miles off the key.  It was amazing!  Then, after a lunch at a local restaurant we went for a walk along the beach.  We didn’t stay too long though, there were far too many college students on Spring Break drinking and being a little rowdy.  By mid-afternoon, we decided to head back to the Inn and take a dip in the pool.  Of one of the nice things about being at an all-male resort is their clothing optional policy for the pool.  So of course neither Ian nor I bothered with our swim suits.  Back in our room, we showered together, which, of course, lead to us fucking in the shower.  After we got cleaned up again, we went out for dinner and ended the night at Bourbon Sr. Pub where we watched the strip show together (something we had only done once before).  We eventually got back to the Inn a little after 2 a.m. and went right to bed.

Tuesday we slept a little later than usual.  I got up just before noon and took a shower and brushed my teeth before waking Ian my special way – with my lips around his soft cock.  I really enjoy waking him up that way.  I love watching his cock grow and harden and I could tell when he was awake by the slight thrusting of his hips and his soft moaning.  Afterward, while Ian was in the shower, I ordered us some room service and it came just as he was getting out of the bathroom, toweling his hair.  I hadn’t bothered putting anything on and when I answered the door to let room service in, the waiter was very professional.  He set it up on the balcony and we enjoyed our breakfast in the warm breeze.  We spent much of the afternoon strolling Duval Street, window shopping, stopping in at Sloppy Joe’s for a bite before heading over to the gay end of Duval Street for some night-time fun and entertainment.

Wednesday morning we went to Ft. Zachary Taylor beach and just lay in the sun reading and dozing for several hours and taking the occasional dip before heading back to the Inn.  Wednesday night we went bar-hopping again and ended the night back at Bourbon Sr. Pub taking in the strip show a second time.

It rained a little on Thursday, but that didn’t matter.  Ian and I spent most of the day either by the pool or fooling around in our room.  I think I must have cum a good five or six times on Thursday!  We haven’t had this much sex since we first got together!

Yesterday, Friday, we rented a couple of bicycles and rode all around.  We got turned around once or twice, but it isn’t difficult to find your way back again, Key West isn’t all that large after all.  We had a picnic lunch at Ft. Zachary Taylor and headed back to the Inn around 2 p.m. then spent the rest of the afternoon lounging poolside.

We checked out after breakfast this morning, went to the airport, boarded our flight and were in to Ft. Lauderdale before noon.  After we checked in at The Villa Venice we lounged by the pool for an hour or so then headed out just a stroll to soak up the atmosphere.  We got back a couple of hours ago.  Ian’s been down at the pool since we got back, so I decided to update my blog. It’s been a week and I wanted to let you know what was going on. I’m sure he’ll be up shortly, we made plans to check out one of the local clubs.  Tell you all about it and more next time.

No comments: