Friday, March 29, 2013

Honeymoon Photos

I thought I would share some of the photos Ian and I took on our honeymoon to Key West and Ft. Lauderdale.  This isn't all of the photos of course, just a select few.  Neither Ian nor I appear in any of them.  I promised Ian when I first started this blog that I would never post his photograph, and I never have.
 
The view from our balcony and the view of a balcony from poolside.
Fort Zachary Taylor and its beach

  The concrete marker at the Southern-most point of the United States.
A guy outside The Bourbon St. Pub -- one of the strippers I think.
 Two strippers taking a break outside the Bourbon St. Pub late at night.
 Typical Victorian house on Duvall Street.
Sloppy Joe's -- One of the places we had lunch.
Snorkeling in the crystal blue waters!  Fantastic!
 Spending the day in the Everglades -- Watch out for alligators!

 



No comments: