Saturday, March 9, 2013

I'm Getting Married Today!!



In about two and a half hours, all my friends and family and all of Ian’s friends and family will be gathered to watch us get married.  Then it will be off to the reception for the party of our life.  
I got up this morning at 7 a.m. despite the fact I didn’t have to because I couldn’t sleep any longer.  I went down to the kitchen, had breakfast then went back upstairs to shower and shave.  Now, nearly three and a half hours later, I’m sitting at my computer in my socks and underwear because I don’t want to get my tux all wrinkled and sweaty before I absolutely have to.

I’m excited and a little nervous about today, but mostly excited.  I can’t wait to do this!

Ian and I leave for our honeymoon in the morning, but we’re not going back to the house after the reception.  We booked a room for the night at a hotel near the airport so we can have a little bit of privacy for our wedding night romp.  I can’t wait to fuck Ian – to strip him naked, push him onto the bed, throw his legs up and shove my cock into him!  It will be the first time we fuck as husbands!  I’m hard just thinking about it!  And to think we can do it all night if we want to!

I know we’ve been fucking each other for years, but there’s something special about having sex the first time as a married couple!  It’s something I’ve been looking forward to and tonight it actually gets to happen!

No comments: