Saturday, March 23, 2013

Honeymoon, Part II

After Ian got back from the pool, he showered and we got dressed for a night of clubbing.  We ended up at this place called Johnny’s.  Lots of eye candy – go-go boys, strippers, guys on the dance floor getting all hot and sweaty and quite a few without shirts showing off those gorgeous Florida tans and rippling muscles.  All those hot men got me in the mood for a quickie, so I pulled Ian into the men’s room, pulled his pants down and went to town in one of the stalls.  I hadn’t done something like that in a long time and Ian was quite appreciative. The fact that we were walked in on a couple of time only made our quickie even hotter.  We left shortly after that and headed back to our hotel were we spent more time fucking like rabbits.

When I woke up on the next morning, Ian’s hard cock was nestled against my ass, so I reached behind me, took hold of it and wriggled even closer to it.  He got the message and in only a few seconds we were going at it again.  After we both came and showered, we went down to breakfast then had a dip in the pool.  We spent the day being lazy, sunning ourselves and relaxing.

I asked the manager at the check in desk for suggestions for a romantic dinner and maybe a spa treatment and he gave me a few suggestions.  Ian and I decided to pamper ourselves, so we were able to book time at The Cabanas on Monday for a range of treatments – massages, facials, exfoliations and a manicure for each of us.  I swear, after it was all over, I hadn’t felt that good in ages!  We followed that up with a very romantic dinner at Casablanca Café on Alhambra St.  We sat outside and had a great view of the ocean and the food was excellent!

On Tuesday, we decided to rent a boat and have a day on the water.  We rented a beautiful 24-ft boat from what we were assured was a reputable company.  The price for eight hours was reasonable.  It was quite fun navigating the Intercostal Waterway to the Hillsboro Inlet and out to the open ocean.  We spent hours out there and it was thrilling – the absolute freedom!  There were no worries about anything.  We even enjoyed some hot and heavy sex out there!  We hadn’t planned it.  It all started with some kissing.  Then Ian began nibbling on one of my tits, and I just love that!  I put my hands down his shorts and kneaded his beautiful ass.  That’s when he backed away from me, untied the drawstring to his shorts and let them fall to the deck of the boat.  He was hard and I could not resist.  I fell to my knees and took him in my mouth.  Before long we were lying on the deck sucking each other off.  After a few minutes, Ian pulled out of my mouth, spread my legs, thrust his cock into my ass and gave me a royal fucking.  Once he came, he wriggled his ass, gave me his sexy little smile, said “Now do me!” and bent over the cushioned seat to give his access to his tight hole.  When I was done pounding his ass, we just lay there panting for a few minutes.  Then we decided to take a quick dip in the ocean to wash off the sweat and spunk, which, upon reflection, wasn’t the best idea we had, but we got back on our rental none the worse if only a little cold.  Who knew the water was so cold just a couple of miles off shore?

On Wednesday, we spent much of the day in Everglades National Park.  We took an airboat tour with several other people then did a little kayaking in another group.  The Glades are really beautiful!  We saw all sorts of birds, a few alligators and a couple of raccoons.  When we got back to the hotel we were both hot and grimy.  I just wanted to take a quick shower and then head to the pool while the sun was still out.  Ian followed about half an hour later and we lounged poolside for about an hour until the sun went down.  Back in our room we fucked a little, showered again then went out.  We headed back to Johnny’s for a night of watching hot men strip and dance naked.  We got back to our hotel room about 3 a.m. and went right to bed. 

I woke up late Thursday, nearly noon, and took my shower while Ian snored.  I got dressed, walked to a local café, got breakfast and went back to our room to wake Ian up.  He was just getting out of bed when I walked into the room.  He looked so sexy as he walked over to me, all suntanned and naked, his flaccid cock swaying side to side as he crossed the room.  He gave me a peck on the cheek, mumbled a good morning and headed for the bathroom.  I just watched him and his gorgeous ass.  I laid out breakfast while Ian was in the bathroom and waited for him to come out before eating.  (There was a microwave in the room, so I wasn’t worried about anything getting too cold.)  Ian came out of the bathroom a few minutes later toweling his hair.  When I mentioned breakfast, he tossed the damp towel on the bed and sat down with me at the little table.  We were so close our knees touched.  Over breakfast we discussed what to do and Ian simply wanted to stay at the hotel and enjoy the pool.  So that’s what we did.  When evening rolled around we went for a drive and ended up at Casablanca again.  After dinner we drove a little more but returned to the hotel a little early since we needed to check out the next day and come back home.  Back at our room, we packed before heading down to the pool for one last dip, then it was back to our room for a little more love-making.  We fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Friday morning we showered together.  I went down on him one last time in Florida with the hot shower raining on me then we checked out, put our luggage in the rental car and had breakfast at a local diner before heading to the airport.  We called home to tell T.J. what flight we were on and when it should be arriving, hoping that someone there would pick us up.  We didn’t feel like taking a cab unless we had to.  T.J. and my cousin Trace met us at the airport and Trace drove us back to the house.  On the ride home, Trace mentioned that he, Jenna and Great-Aunt Sarah stayed while we were gone and that everyone else had taken the RV back home the day after we left for Florida.  When we got in, Great-Aunt Sarah had dinner waiting for us.  It was great just being back home, telling everyone about our trip over fried chicken and biscuits.  T.J. filled us in on what had been going on while we were away and after dinner, Ian and I went upstairs to our room to unpack.

And despite how comfortable the beds were in the two resorts we stayed at, it was really good to sleep in my own bed. And it was great having family here with T.J. while we were gone. Great-Aunt Sarah, Jenna and Trace are staying for the rest of the weekend and will be flying home after breakfast on Monday.



No comments: